Climax™ Metal Products
Note: Messages will be sent to Climax™ Metal Products only
Send us a message
About Climax™ Metal Products
Since 1946, Climax Metal Products Company has grown into the leading source for engineered shaft locking solutions by providing outstanding customer service through trusted distributor partners. Climax Shaft Collars, Rigid Couplings, and Keyless Locking Devices are manufactured with unsurpassed quality and stocked by distributors throughout North America.
Climax’s manufacturing facility is located in Mentor, Ohio. Climax has always strived to solve problems and educate the industry on likely dilemmas and solutions we can provide.
In 2013, Climax Metal Products was purchased by RBC Bearings, a leader in the world of highly engineered bearing products. Climax Metal Products’ knowledge of power transmission components and service in the distribution market, combined with RBC Bearings’ global technical resources, provide our customers unsurpassed capabilities to satisfy their application demands.
- Outstanding Customer Service. Our company puts customer service above all else retaining excellent relationships with our key distributors and customers.
- Quality and Engineering Expertise. Our world class engineering team regularly designs custom products and solves complex application problems for our customers
- Fast Delivery. We keep a wide breadth of products on our shelves so that our customers can expect a fast turnaround time from order to shipment.
- Fair Market Pricing. We regularly do our due diligence to ensure that our pricing is competitive in the marketplace.
- Technological Innovation. We lead the way in innovation through system integration, resource management systems, and front-end knowledge-based communication.
Please visit the Climax Metal Products website: www.climaxmetal.com
Shaft Collars, Climax Metal Products Company
Climax Metal Products Company manufactures a broad assortment of Shaft Collars to suit a wide range customer applications
Climax Shaft Collars fit shaft sizes:
- Imperial – 1/16” to 6”
- Metric – 2mm to 80mm
- Mild steel
- 303 or 316 stainless steel
- Black oxide
- Clear zinc plating
- Yellow zinc dichromate plating
Rigid Couplings, Climax Metal Products Company
Climax Metal Products Company manufactures a broad assortment of Rigid Couplings to suit many customer applications
Climax Rigid Couplings fit shaft sizes:
- Imperial – ¼” to 2 ¼”
- Metric – 6mm to 50mm
- Mild steel with a black oxide finish
- 303 stainless steel
- Alumin (limited offering)
Couplings are manufactured both with and without keyways.
Step-bore couplings are also available to attach two shafts of differing diameters.
Keyless Locking Devices, Climax Metal Products Company
Climax Metal Products Company is now positioned as North America’s leading supplier of Keyless Locking Devices (KLD).
Our KLDs are manufactured under exclusive agreement with MAV S.p.A. of Bosentino, Italy. Together Climax and MAV have over five decades of experience in the design, specification and manufacture of KLDs.
We produce and sell only the highest quality products, with stock available in Mentor, OH, for same-day shipment and attractive lead times for MTO solutions.
Our dedicated customer service and application engineering team stands ready to exceed your expectations for quality, responsiveness and know-how.
Clesco Mounted Light Duty Bearings, Climax Metal Products Company
Clesco Bearings are designed to provide support for shaft rotation in light duty applications.
Our bearing inserts are available as:
- Ball - bronze or UHMW-PE
- Housing - zinc die-cast, pressed steel, or stainless steel
- Configuration - Either a Pillow Block style or Flange Mount style to fit your particular needs.
Clesco Abrasive Hardware, Climax Metal Products Company
Clesco offers a tremendous breadth of abrasive products supplying abrasives and abrasive hardware to such industries as woodworking, metal finishing, automotive, jewelry, glass, leather, stone and tool and die.
Our abrasive hardware is used in the manufacturing of cartridge rolls, mounting finishing wheels, and are manufactured from steel with many styles that have a rust-proof plated finish.